I continue to be so impressed at everyone’s curiosity as we have discussed magnets so far this unit! Keep thinking and do some individual exploring with research as to why we need to keep strong magnets away from electronics! 🙂
Also, please remind your parents that we are still in need of donations/volunteers for our Christmas party next week! Click here for the sign-ups!
1) Homework Project: Choose your Week 11 Homework project. If you were missing Week 10, please click here for it!
2) READ & log your days read on the Ken Garff program. ($20 bonus!)
3) Spelling: Study at home
4) Missing Work! Make sure you stay on top of that! Progress Reports will reflect any remaining missing scores with 0%’s this Friday!
5) Vocabulary: Study at home. See learning plan if you don’t know them (under Helpful Parent Links)
6) Finish your short story at home if you haven’t finished it yet on Google Drive!
*Dec. 13: Midterm Progress Reports going home!
*Dec. 17: Boxtops due!
*Dec. 20: Class Christmas Party. Click here to sign-up for volunteering or donations!
*Dec. 20: Boxtop DressDown
*Dec. 23-Jan. 3: Christmas Break!