Businesses started preparing their final PrepBooks for BizTown this Wednesday! We are so excited!
P.S. Did you know that exactly 1 month from today will be our Exhibition presentation day?! Woohoo!!
1) Math: “Math Review Homework” Sheet, both sides
2) Language Arts (this is new; we’ll do some each day until CRT’s to give us some extra practice): “Field Trip” Comprehension worksheet
3) Read 20 minutes & turn in signed reading log!
4) If you didn’t already, complete your How the World Works Assessment! Click here for the rubric! Remember, you can choose any format–an essay, a skit, a Prezi–but it needs to be neat and informative!
5) If you are coming to BizTown, please bring your permission slips if you haven’t already, and a $5 donation if possible!
Items of Business:
*NEW: We are in need of Clorox Disinfectant Wipes! Thank you so much!
*Class Store: If you have any extra soda, candy, trinkets, jewelry, or toys that you would like to donate to class store, please send it with your child! We would like to do one more often to serve as a motivator for positive behavior!
*Leadership Ropes Course Experience: If you’re interested, or have questions, email Mr. White at the Jr. High at Rwhite@providencehall.com. It’s $85 for the week (5th grade is June 17-21).
*April 23: Boxtops due
*April 24: BizTown Field Trip!
*April 24: Girls Maturation (7 pm)
*April 25: Boys Maturation (7 pm)
*April 26: BoxTop dressdown/12:30 early release!
*NEW: April 30: Library of Poetry Contest–click here to submit your poem (you must have parent permission). You can submit your poem any time until April 30th, and the grand prize is $500! You are also entered in random drawings just for entering! The school with the most entries wins a prize as well!
*May 4: Miles for Mitchell 5K Fundraiser *May 5-10: Special Education CRT testing
*May 13-17th: CRT testing
*May 22: Exhibition Presentation!
*May 23: Volunteer Tea
*May 22-23: Book Fair, Buy 1, Get 1 Free
*May 24 & 26: No school–Memorial Day weekend
*May 30: School Carnival
*June 5: Last day of school! 12:00 early dismissal
*June 15: Photography contest deadline! Click here for details!