We had a blast with our Pizza reading party today! Thanks for getting all that reading done!
1) Math (7-5): p. 169 odds, p. 170 all. Remember that during this unit, you must show all your work! Otherwise, I have to assume you’re using a calculator and give you a zero! Also, redo quizzes/tests!
2) Read 20 minutes (and every single day if your reading log grade is a little low to bring that up!)
3) Spelling homework due Wednesday (tomorrow!!)
4) Permission Slip: Be sure to turn in the permission slip to our field trip to Salt Lake (Jan. 31st to The Leonardo & Capitol), and a $5 donation if possible!
5) Comment on my Mastering the Media post with your name (first name only) and a paragraph of your response to an issue you’re concerned/feel passionate about! 🙂
Items of Business:
*Class Store: If you have any extra soda, candy, trinkets, jewelry, or toys that you would like to donate to class store, please send it with your child! We would like to do one more often to serve as a motivator for positive behavior!
*We would always welcome donations of gerbil food for our class pets!
*Jan. 25: Boxtops dress down
*Jan. 25: Report cards go home
*Jan. 25: Family movie night
*March 22nd: Arbor Day poster contest (our school has registered our grade already)!